Professional Bat Removal in Toledo
Proudly Removing Bats & Unwanted Wildlife in Lucas County and the Surrounding Areas
While bats might be most often associated with vampires or Halloween, they actually play a valuable ecological role as being one of nature’s most effective pollinators. Their droppings, known as guano, are also an effective fertilizer. Despite these helpful roles, bats can be an incredible nuisance, especially when they infiltrate your home. Our team at Frame's Wildlife Control wants to make your spooky wildlife intrusion a thing of the past, and offer expert bat removal solutions to homes and businesses throughout Toledo, Ann Arbor, and surrounding areas. Our licensed and highly trained technicians can safely, humanely, and effectively evict bats from your attic or crawlspace, and proudly offer same-day services to restore your peace of mind as soon as possible.
To learn more about our bat removal solutions, call our experienced team today at (833) 948-3132 or complete our online contact form.
Common Signs of Bats in Your Home
There are over 1,300 different species of bats around the world and nearly 50 species residing in the United States alone, with 5 species being listed as endangered. Most bats in North America are insectivorous—dining on pesky insects—while others depend almost exclusively on nectar and pollen. Bats love to roost in dark, quiet spaces, which means caves, abandoned mines, and yes, sometimes easily accessible homes.
Signs of bats in your home:
- Urine stains in your attic
- Hearing squeaking or scratching noises inside your walls or attic
- You notice droppings near potential entry points
- You have seen bats outside of your home, and have access points like holes or gaps in your property
- You smell ammonia in your attic
If you notice any of the above signs, it is time to reach out to Frame's Wildlife Control. Because bats can carry diseases, including rabies, we advise that you never deal with this problem on your own, and we will be by your side right away to safely rid your property from these potentially damaging animals.
Frequently Asked Bat Removal Questions
- Do Bats Carry Diseases? The bats will eventually find their way into your living space if a colony of bats resides in your house. Bats carry rabies, so this poses a risk to your health. As a result, you should contact a professional only if you are experiencing bat problems.
- How Long Does Bat Removal Take? In general, it takes us no more than five days to resolve your bat problem, install all the one-way valves necessary, and seal up any gaps that are not used for the one-way valves. Removals may take longer if bats are hibernating in winter or if they are hibernating in summer.
- How are Bats Entering My Home? They often roost in attics and walls, where the house meets the roof or chimney is an ideal roosting site. Staining occurs in the area of a bat entry after it has been used for a while. Bats can also be observed from your home to locate entrances.
- How Small a Space Can a Bat Fit Through? Most Ohio bats are quite small, allowing them to fit through an opening as small as three-eighths of an inch or a hole the size of a quarter.
Frame's Delivers Humane & Effective Bat Control
Humane exclusion is our focus at Frame's Wildlife Control. We have knowledgeable and experienced removal experts that successfully treat the following:
- Businesses of all sizes
- Residential Homes
- Industrial Businesses
- School Facilities
- Medical Facilities
No matter the location, the situation, or the difficulty, Frame's Wildlife Control Bat Removal Toledo Ohio division has the experience to handle any job. Our services include bat exclusion and bat contamination cleanup with a long-term warranty.
Why Choose Frame's Wildlife Control?
Because some bats are protected animals, it is important to remove them in accordance with Ohio or Michigan law. Our team of licensed technicians has over 40 years of experience, and is equipped to safely and effectively remove bats in compliance with current protections.
At Frame's Wildlife Control, we understand how unnerving it is to share your space with these potentially harmful animals, which is why we offer same-day appointments to restore your peace of mind right away. We want to be Toledo and Ann Arbor’s trusted wildlife removal experts, so we stay at the cutting edge of our industry, attending ongoing trainings and using the most innovative and environmentally friendly methods. Our team is here to address your every concern and will keep you informed through every step of the bat removal and exclusion process.
Ready to rid your property of bats? Call us at (833) 948-3132 or fill out our online form today!
Working To Keep You Comfortable
Family Owned & Operated
Full Service Company
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Fair Pricing On All Services